Everything You Need for Killer Wedding Detail and Flat Lay Photos
Wedding details - some of my favorite things to shoot on your wedding day. When considering a timeline, 99% of the time we schedule time in for getting ready photos. We love to get photos of every little detail to remember your day. That includes dresses, ties, suits, shoes, flowers, invitations, rings and more.
So, what do you need for the PERFECT detail photos? We've got you covered.
- Wedding Dress and Veil
- Suit jacket
- A "prettier" hanger for your dress or jacket (we have some you can borrow too!)
- Your shoes, clean and polished
- Tie, bowtie, suspenders
- Jewelry (necklace, earrings, bracelet, etc)
- Wedding day scent (perfume or cologne bottle)
- Flowers (ask your florist to bring any scrap flowers for the flat lay)
- Rings (have all the rings in one spot!)
- Ring box (we have one of these too!)
- Invitations (save the dates, day of invitation, reply card, info card, envelopes, stamps, seals)
- Dress scraps (ask the seamstress to save some scraps for your dress or your bridesmaids dresses)
- Vow books
- Any other little details special to your day
Now, you may not have ALL of the things on this list. If items don't pertain to you, then of course you can skip along to the next.
My suggestion? Have a bag or a box handy on the weeks or days leading up to your day. Place items in the box as you think of them or find them. That way you can have everything together, AND be able to hand them to your photographer when they get there.
Also, need help with invitation designs? Ask about our design package! We do it all.
Questions? I'd love to help.
Until next time, live creatively friends.